Hello, I'm Erik
Product strategist and leader with an endless drive for creative production
24 years experience in hands-on design contribution, 10 years of strategic leadership experience. Skilled in product strategy and design, service design, and design technology.
I live in the nexus of design, technology, psychology and business.
Creative productivity with like-minded people that produce works of meaning and merit is my obsession and core motivation. My purpose in life is to engage, entertain, and educate people with the things I have built.
Presently I work at Mural as Sr. Principal Product Strategist, helping change the way we think, collaborate, and make the abstract concrete.
- Product design & strategy
- Service design & strategy
- Design technology
- Empathetic research
- Interaction, visual, & interface design
- Group facilitation
- Experience mapping of all sorts
- Qualitative user interviewing
- Information architecture
- Speaking, broadcasting, teaching
- Design org & culture design
- Team & project leadership